A collection of media coverage of our Caucus members this week.
- Delegates Deb Rey and Matt Morgan discuss this week’s tragic shooting at Great Mills High School in St. Mary’s County.
- Republicans offered an amendment to take the $1 million the Attorney General’s uses to sue the federal government and instead use it for school safety.
- Delegates Chris Adams, Mary Beth Carozza, and Charles Otto will continue the fight to move the proposed windmills off the coast of Ocean City.
- Delegates Wendell Beitzel, Jason Buckel, and Mike McKay sponsored legislation that would allocate $3 M annually to help protect and restore Maryland’s 16 state owned/managed lakes.
- Delegate Bill Folden has a bill that would allow emergency medical responders to carry larger doses of opioid antidote.
- Delegates Bob Long, Ric Metzgar, and Robin Grammer share the status of bills after the cross-over period.
- The News Post has a post-crossover update on the status of bills sponsored by Frederick County Legislators.